Monday, May 24, 2010

Random facts of the Day

I went to the dentist today (again) and lived to tell the story (again).

It rained almost all day.

Crocheted flowers with my beautiful friends Tiffany and Ann. I love them. I always feel comfortable around them.

Sara couldn't go to the 5th grade's "No Tardy Party" because... well... through the school year she was tardy plenty times.

Find myself bothered by all the movie watching being done at school these last few days.

Dinner was so so today.

Sofia made a really cool hat out of paper. She keeps coughing at bedtime. I wish it would stop.

Damon just switched the laundry load for me. Mmmmm.... laundry.

Jo has taken up high-pitch screaming once more. Thought we were getting over that.

Tori is done with preschool and has communicated to me that she would like to move onto Kindergarten next year. We had planned a second year of preschool. What to do?

Only four more days of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment