Monday, May 17, 2010

Year End Blowout

Two weeks. That's all we have left of school. The year began in August 2009, yet these are the weeks jam packed with projects, field trips, book reports, presentations, class parties, events etc. Oh, throw in a preschool graduation, mother in law visiting (but she has been great help), and dentist visits to the mix too.

If I live through these next days I'll live through anything. Maybe.

I am tired. Fun tired with a hint of tears of exhaustion.

Thank goodness for Kristi who single handedly put an outfit together for Sara's school function last week. Thank goodness for my hubs who the morning of put together Sofia's slide show for her shindig.

This morning, Sara and the neighbor Sunni found a nest with 3 robin eggs and the dead mama lying on the sidewalk. I got to find where to take the nest and drive aaaalll the way to Ogden for the second time today; and forgot to take pictures of it. Hope the chics make it. Hope I make it.








2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you. Sending you lots of energy and patience! I can't believe that school is over in two weeks! We still have two months over here! My love to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, FYI Sofi's story was so cute, Sarah looked great as Emma (love the ringlets) and Tori is always adorable.

    ReplyDelete