Friday, February 19, 2010

A walk and Charlie





Charlie is our happy, faithful dog who had not been groomed for well over a year (yes, I will have you know that we are not the best dog owners in town). But today he was pampered and got the works. Tori, Jo and I walked to go pick him up since it was "in the neighborhood". He looks so handsome. We stopped by the school and met Sara and Sofia and walked home together. They were happy to see us there and loved how soft Charlie's coat feels. Tori picked up some pebbles and asked me if she could keep them for her rock collection, which consists of a few pebbles, namely, the ones she had in her hand.
It had been so long since we had gone for a walk. What a nice treat. I was tired after that though... I have got to get in better shape

No comments:

Post a Comment